If you want to download version 5, just head over to the links below, just don’t forget that this has not been announced officially so there could be (minor or major) changes before it is actually expected to come out on 21st June according to sources.
This version is mostly back end stuff including performance improvements, bug fixes, privacy tweaks and support for CSS animations:
- Added support for CSS animations
- The Do-Not-Track header preference has been moved to increase discoverability
- Improved standards support for HTML5, XHR, MathML, SMIL, and canvas
- Improved spell checking for some locales
- Improved desktop environment integration for Linux users